Start Year: 2021
College/University: University of California, San Diego
Medical School: University of California, San Diego
Clinical and Research Interests
- Management of Cerebrovascular Disease
- Management of Aortic Disease
- Limb Salvage
- Surgical Education and Training
- Patient Reported Outcomes
- Disparities in Surgical Outcomes
- Socioeconomic Determinants of Health
What advice do you have for incoming interns?
You will always know more and less than you think you know.
What do you like to do outside of Duke?
My husband and I have many pets at home (cats, dog, lizard, and turtles)! It is always heart warming to come home to animals who are very excited to see you. Besides spending time with our zoo, we also enjoy exploring the food scene and beautiful natural scenery that North Carolina has to offer!