I have training in oral and maxillofacial surgery with fellowship training in oral, head, and neck oncologic surgery. I treat head and neck cancers, salivary gland tumors, soft tissue and bony pathology of the head and neck, facial trauma, surgical temporomandibular joint disorders, and malformations of the face, head, and neck.
I treat patients at the Duke Aesthetic Center, Duke 1F Clinic, Duke University Hospital Operating Room, Davis Ambulatory Surgical Center, and the Durham VA Medical Center.
Education and Training
- Oral, Head, & Neck Oncologic Surgery Fellow, Oral, Head, And Neck Surgery, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 2019 - 2020
- General Surgery Intern, General Surgery, University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, 2016 - 2017
- Oral & Maxillofacitl Surgery Resident, Plastic, Maxillofacial & Oral Surgery, University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, 2013 - 2019
- M.D., University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School of Medicine, 2016
- D.D.S., University of Missouri, Kansas City, 2013
- B.S., University of Notre Dame, 2009