- Graduate of an accredited physician assistant or acute care nurse practitioner program with current board certification
- North Carolina State licensure or eligibility
- Drug Enforcement Administration licensure or eligibility
- BLS and ACLS certifications
*RN First Assistant certification is required for ACNPs interested in assisting in the OR, but it is not required for the fellowship
Applications are due by April 1 of every year.
A complete application includes the following:
- Application (Word document)
- A signed copy of the Authorization Agreement
- Copies of BLS and ACLS certification cards
- A one-page typewritten narrative stating why you are interested in our Abdominal Transplant Fellowship for APPs
- Official certification of NCCPA/AANP/ANCC (if certified)
An electronic reference form will be sent directory to the reference(s) provided in the application form.
E-mail notification will be sent to you upon receipt of your completed application.
Please submit all application materials to:
Director of Abdominal Transplant Fellowship for APPs
Applications are Due by April 1 of every year and invitations for interview for qualified applicants will be distributed during the first week of May. Applicants will be invited for a personal interview based on evidence of academic achievement, interpersonal skills, motivation, personal maturity, enthusiasm, and a strong desire for further development in the field of Abdominal Transplant. Program admission is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of Employee Health Screening and the Duke Hospital Credentialing Process.
Application Form (Word document)