Clinical Focus and Research
Clinical interests include cosmetic breast and body contouring surgery, revision breast surgery, transgender surgery, breast reconstruction and microsurgical free flaps.
Research interests include improving outcomes for free flap surgery, optimizing healing after breast reconstruction, and regenerative medicine.
Education and Training
- Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship, Surgery, University of Pittsburgh, 2012 - 2013
- Plastic Surgery Residency, Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Florida, 2008 - 2010
- Post Bariatric Body Contouring Surgery Fellowship, Surgery, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, 2007 - 2008
- General Surgery Residency, Surgery, Stony Brook University, Renaissance School of Medicine, 2002 - 2007
- M.D., Ross University, School of Medicine (West Indies), 2001
- B.S., State University of New York, Binghamton, 1996