A. Non-small cell lung cancer
1. Evaluation of serum and tissue molecular biologic markers of recurrence in patients with a localize non-small cell lung cancer.
2. Molecular biologic staging of lymph nodes in patients with non-small cell lung cancer.
3. The evaluation of the clonality of metastatic tumors in patients with non-small cell lung cancer.
B. Clinical research activities
1. Creation of a prospective database for the Duke Thoracic Oncology Program.
2. A cost and satisfaction evaluation of thoracoscopy and open thoracotomy in patients.
3. Development of risk associated models of morbidity in patients undergoing general thoracic surgery procedures: The VA Cooperative Surgical Risk Study
4. A member of the Duke Gastrointestinal Malignancy Research Committee, developing esophageal cancer treatment protocols and outcome studies.
Education and Training
- Instructor of Surgery, Surgery, Harvard University, 1996
- M.D., University of Virginia, 1984
- Military Exposure-Related Pleural Mesothelioma: An Innovative Translational Approach to Inform Novel Molecular-Targeted Treatment Development
- Translational Research in Surgical Oncology
- myPlan Lung Cancer Test and Prediction of Chemotherapy Benefit
- Prospective Validation of Prognostic and Predictive Molecular tests in Mesothelioma
- Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma: Validation of Molecular Signatures of Prognosis
- Clinical Oncology Research Career Development Program
- GSK2302032A Antigen-Specific cancer Immunotherapeutic as adjuvant therapy in patients with Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- IPA - Joshi
- IPA - Debbie Conlon
- Validating Molecular Signature Risk Models of NSCLC
- Refining and Validating Genomic Signatures in Lung Cancer
- Prospective Validation of Genomic Signatures of Chemosensitivity in NSCLC
- Semiparametric ROC Curve Regression for Cancer Screening Studies
- Tissue and Serum Indicators of Lung Cancer
- Tissue And Serum Indicators Of Lung Cancer Recurrence