Chief, Division of Emergency Medicine
Education and Training
- M.D., University of California - Davis, 1994
- Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of a Multi-Dose Regimen of Oral Varespladib-Methyl in Subjects Bitten by Venomous Snakes
- Using community health centers to mitigate the impact of snakebite envenoming in remote areas: Development and formative evaluation of a novel multi-modal intervention in the Brazilian Amazon
- Surgical Critical Care Initiative (SC2I): Civilian application of military decision support tools for critically injured patients.
- Decision-making process of prescribing anti-venom in snake envenomation
- What are the functionality harms chosen by snakebite envenomation patients responding to the Patient Specific Functional Scale?
- Snakebite Management Presentation at ACEP Conference
- Fab Antivenom Treatment in Copperhead Envenomation: Shared Decision Making
- Crotaline Snakebite Management: Clinical Implications of a New Clinical Trail
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study comparing CroFab versus Placebo with Rescue Treatment for Copperhead Snake Envenomation
- Early Administration of Crofab in Copperhead Snake Envenomation
- Shared Decision Making - Copperhead Interactive Working Session
- Interprofessional Disaster Preparedness Training