Hannah Langdell, MD
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Clinical and Research Interests
- Hand surgery
What were you looking for in a residency program?
- Broad clinical exposure
- Supportive faculty
- Tight-knit group of residents
What are the strengths of the Duke program?
- High clinical volume with diversity of cases
- Opportunities and support for research
- Collegial and collaborative environment
What advice do you have for incoming interns?
Treat everyone with respect, get to know your co-residents, and work efficiently.
What do you like best about living in Durham and the Triangle?
Lots of outdoor activities as well as great restaurants and music venues.
What do you like to do outside of Duke?
- Spend time with family and friends