Adam Glener, MD
Clinical and Research Interests
- Cleft lip/palate
- Craniomaxillofacial trauma
What were you looking for in a residency program?
- Superior training
- Welcoming and nurturing environment
What are the strengths of the Duke program?
Faculty who are dedicated to teaching, research opportunities, tremendous resources both inside and outside of the hospital, and an excellent cohort of co-residents.
What advice do you have for incoming interns?
Treat your co-residents like they are family.
What do you like best about living in Durham and the Triangle?
Access to world-class restaurants/bars, the proximity to both the mountains and beach, plenty of outdoor activities, the world-champion Durham Bulls, and best of all - it's all affordable on a resident's salary!
What do you like to do outside of Duke?
Honors and Awards
- Appleseed Teaching Award - 2018
- Alpha Omega Alpha - 2016
- William G. Anlyan Senior Merit Scholarship - 2016
- Anderson Scholar of High Distinction - 2011
- Congressional Gold Medal - 2010