The Del Stickel Abdominal Transplant Fellowship Program is an American Society of Transplant Surgeons (ASTS) surgical fellowship approved for liver and kidney transplantation and hepatobiliary training. The program accepts one fellow every year. Fellows finish with experience meeting UNOS standards in kidney and liver transplantation and hepatobiliary disease treatment.
The program also includes experience in the following:
- Pancreas transplantation
- Intestinal and multivisceral transplantation
- Hepatobiliary surgery
- Pediatric transplantation
- Intestinal rehabilitation
- Laparoscopic donor nephrectomy
- General surgery procedures in transplant recipients
Applications are accepted year round.
Kadiyala Ravindra, MBBS
Fellowship duration: Two years
For more information contact:
Rita L. Chambers, MBA, MSL