Jacqueline Olive, MD
Clinical and Research Interests
- Adult Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Open and Endovascular Aortic Surgery
- Clinical Outcomes
- Healthcare Equity
- Leadership in Cardiothoracic Surgery
What were you looking for in a residency program?
Duke has exceeded my expectations for a premier academic training program in cardiothoracic and general surgery. My clinical and operative experience has been rigorous and transformative, and every day I am surrounded by people with whom I love to work and learn alongside.
Honors and Awards
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Baylor College of Medicine Women of Excellence Award