Since the inception of the U.S. News & World Report best hospital rankings, Duke Urology has consistently been ranked as one of the top 10 urology programs in the country. Duke Urology currently ranks 10th nationwide.
Duke Urology’s multidisciplinary team provides compassionate, state-of-the-art medical and surgical care in all areas of adult and pediatric urology.
New patients can take advantage of our rapid access program and request to be seen within seven days by calling the Duke Urology clinic at 919-684-2446 and following the prompts to make an appointment.
We treat the following urologic conditions:
- Urologic oncology
- Bladder, kidney, prostate, testicular, and penile cancers
- Genitourinary reconstruction, including treatments for:
- Male and female urinary incontinence
- Vesicovaginal, ureterovaginal, urethrovaginal, rectourethral
- Ureteral reimplantation
- Urinary diversions
- Cancer survivorship issues
- Female pelvic organ prolapse
- Kidney stones
- Pediatric urology
- Male erectile dysfunction and infertility
- Minimally invasive surgeries
Our extensive research programs give our patients access to groundbreaking developments in patient care through carefully designed clinical trials. See research participation opportunities.
Additional clinical trials related to genitourinary cancers, including prostate cancer and cancers of the kidney, bladder, and male organs, are listed on the Duke Cancer Institute website.