Residents and Fellows
Duke Surgery residency and fellowship programs offer opportunities to be involved in clinical research. Please contact the Residency or Fellowship Coordinator about the research training available and required in your residency or fellowship program.
Develop and discuss your research idea with a faculty member
- What is the research question being asked?
- What data is needed to answer the research question?
- Perform a literature search
For additional assistance, please contact:
- Beth Hollister, Research Practice Manager (RPM), 919-681-2171
- Ellen Jones, Assistant RPM, 919-681-1878
NOTE: For research involving human subjects, studies must be reviewed and approved by the Institutional Review Board (IRB) (http://irb.duhs.duke.edu/) before any research may begin.