I enjoy the practice of general urology, with special interest in the treatment of kidney stones, enlargement of the prostate, low testosterone and erectile dysfunction. I seek to offer a variety of treatment options for these common conditions with the goal of meeting the needs of each individual patient.
Education and Training
- Urology Resident, Surgery, Duke University School of Medicine, 2008 - 2013
- General Surgery Intern, Surgery, University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, 2007 - 2008
- M.D., University of Alabama School of Medicine, 2007
- M.P.H., University of Alabama Birmingham, 1999
- B.S., University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, 1998