How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in Duke Integrated Plastic Surgery.
- We offer 3 positions each year.
- Applications and documents are accepted via Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- We begin downloading applications for the upcoming year via ERAS on September 15th.
- Deadline for receipt of applications is typically October 31st.
- Interviews are scheduled in December and January.
- We participate in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
- Duke Integrated Plastic Surgery NRMP number: 1529362CO
ERAS applications must include the following:
- ERAS common application
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation (at least two from the plastic surgery discipline)
- Dean's letter
- USMLE/COMLEX Step 1