The Duke Center for Surgical Education and Innovation is dedicated to training surgeons using the latest surgical techniques and innovative procedures, including minimally invasive surgery and microsurgery.
Utilizing a combination of didactic lectures, live surgeries, video, and hands-on animate labs, hundreds of surgeons and allied health professionals from around the world have been trained through the center.
Both accredited and non-accredited courses are offered throughout the year in a wide range of surgical specialties.
Abdominal Transplant Surgery
Duke Transplant Advanced Practice Provider Bootcamp - October 18, 2019 - Duke North Hospital Conference Room, 2003 Conference Hall, Durham, NC
Coalition to Understand Roadblocks Effecting Surgery (CURES) for Type 2 Diabetes - January 25, 2020 - Waldorf Astoria Orlando, Orlando, FL - for information contact, email@example.com
- 2020 Masters of Minimally Invasive Bariatric Surgery - May 31 - June 2, 2020 - Hotel Emma, San Antonio, TX
- Subscribe for updates and receive an exclusive discount for a limited time only
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery (VATS) Lobectomy - December 9-10, 2019 - UC San Diego, CA - for information contact, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery (VATS) Lobectomy - March 3-4, 2020 - Duke University, Durham, NC - for information contact, email@example.com
- 13th Annual Masters of Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery Conference - September 25-27, 2020 - Waldorf Astoria, Orlando, FL
- Duke Tuesday in Urology - Durham, NC
2020 Leading Edge Urology: 52nd Duke Urologic Assembly and Urologic Cancer Symposium - MARCH 26 - 29, 2020 - Hilton Head, SC