The Duke Center for Surgical Education and Innovation is dedicated to training surgeons using the latest surgical techniques and innovative procedures including minimally invasive surgery, microsurgery, and robotic surgery.
Utilizing a combination of didactic lectures, live surgeries, video, and hands-on animate labs, hundreds of surgeons and allied health professionals from around the world have been trained through the center.
Both accredited and non-accredited courses are offered throughout the year in a wide range of surgical specialties.
Bariatric/Minimally Invasive General Surgery
- 2016 Hernia Workshop - October 28, 2016
- Duke Masters of Minimally Invasive Bariatric Surgery - March 2-4, 2017, Orlando, FL
- Sleeve/Gastric ByPass - April 26-28, 2017, Durham, NC
- Duke University and Hadassah International Otolaryngology Global Heath Conference - July 20-21, 2017
- Duke Masters of Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery - September 15-17, 2016, Orlando, FL
- VATS Workshop - April 4-5, 2017, Durham, NC
- Duke Tuesday in Urology
- International Symposium on Focal Therapy and Imaging in Prostate and Kidney Cancer
- Leading Edge Urology: Duke Urologic Assembly and Duke Urologic Cancer Symposium