The Duke Center for Surgical Education and Innovation is dedicated to training surgeons using the latest surgical techniques and innovative procedures, including minimally invasive surgery and microsurgery.
Utilizing a combination of didactic lectures, live surgeries, video, and hands-on animate labs, hundreds of surgeons and allied health professionals from around the world have been trained through the center.
Both accredited and non-accredited courses are offered throughout the year in a wide range of surgical specialties.
Bariatric/Minimally Invasive General Surgery
- Selection and Medical Management of WLS Patients - March 3, 2018 - Cary, NC
- Sleeve / Gastric Bypass Surgery Course - April 18-20, 2018 - Durham, NC
- Duke Masters of Minimally Invasive Bariatric Surgery - June 2-4, 2018 - Orlando, FL
- Duke General Surgery Conference - July 23-27, 2018 - Sea Pines, SC
- Duke Cancer Review - July 20-21, 2018 - Cary, NC
- 2018 VATS Workshop - March 20-21, 2018
- 2018 Duke Masters of Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery - September 20-22, 2018
- Duke Tuesday in Urology
- International Symposium on Focal Therapy and Imaging in Prostate and Kidney Cancer
- Leading Edge Urology: Duke Urologic Assembly and Duke Urologic Cancer Symposium