Publications & Communications Office
With faculty and staff numbering more than 800, Duke’s Department of Surgery requires a dedicated Publications & Communications Office to assist with the department’s many communications needs. Our team provides a consistent voice and singular branding in all textual and visual communications.
We have specialists in several areas who can assist with an array of projects, including:
- Publications (newsletters, brochures, invitations, and mailings)
- Department news
- Faculty recognition
- Editing and proofreading
- Website content
- Presentation assistance (designing, editing, and branding)
- Graphic design (logo design, custom graphics, and branding packages)
- Medical illustration (2D and 3D animations, line and color drawings)
- Assistance with Duke University School of Medicine and Duke Health branding guidelines
Logos, Templates, & More Information
For more information about our services and to download Duke Surgery logos or presentation templates, please access our intranet page.
To download Duke Health logos and templates, please access the Duke Health Brand Center.
For proposal management and technical/scientific editing, please contact Lauren Anderson, Interim Director of Research Development.
For materials directed toward patients and referring physicians, please contact Katie Norcross, Sr. Director, Physician Marketing, or submit a project request via the Duke Health Marketing Project Request Form.
For press release inquiries, please contact Sarah Avery, Director of the Duke Health News Office.
Ready to Request a Project?
Use our web form to submit a project request. The more information you provide, and the more lead time available, the better we can assist in meeting your needs.